PROJECTS / Fifth module of training – Introduction to participatory ground water management (PGWM)
Fifth module of training – Introduction to participatory ground water management (PGWM)
3rd - 8th August 2016
Objectives of training
- Strengthen livelihoods of communities in arid and semi-arid regions by resolving ecological constraints through provision or facilitation and access to technologies, endangering technologies and institutional solution in collaboration with communities.
- Extend technical support to individuals, institutions and communities in the field of natural resources management.
- Undertaking pioneering projects in collaboration with communities to generate action-research and technological solutions for strengthening livelihoods.
- Undertake implementation of innovative and novel projects like innovative entrepreneurial solutions to deal with all over growth of Prosopis juliflora, marketing of organic products for organic farming communities, networks or associations.
- Build a knowledge-based solutions for arid regions. This will be done by augmenting A.C.T.'s own experiences of implementation of projects and making this knowledge accessible to target groups.